24 Nov Transforming SAE results into benefits for the Digital Innovation Hubs and European Digital Innovation Hubs Ecosystem – 2nd of December2021
Transforming SAE results into benefits for the Digital Innovation Hubs and European Digital Innovation Hubs Ecosystem
(online event 02.12.2021)
Over the past years, and especially under the exceptional conditions of the Corona pandemic, we all have learned how important digitization can be for each of us, be it companies or individual citizens.
Within the European Commission’s SAE Initiative, that has been running for over 7 years to date, many tools and services, have been developed and established, different approaches for SME support have been tested and many lessons have been learnt which we would love to share with you in our ONLINE EVENT!
Furthermore, on December 2nd, Anne-Marie Sassen from the European Commission will update you on the future EC strategy for DIH/EDIHs in Horizon Europe and Digital Europe!
We also will share and discuss our insights and findings on future digital technologies, SME support and opportunities in digital transformation as well as building and consolidating the pan-European (E)DIH network with the SAE community and partner initiatives (EU and regional).
You are warmly invited to join this online event and learn about what the DIH ecosystem has to offer for you. Please feel free to forward to your colleagues and collaborators.
- The SAE Journey: Empowering SMEs in the digital Age
- Dive into the future: What’s next in terms of DIHs & EDIHs
- Local heroes: EDIHs as connecting points for regions
- Collaboration is key: Come and join in
- Twin Transition: How SMEs can benefit from future digital and green technologies
- Tools and services 4U: The SAE Marketplace, Technology Radar and more
- SAE showroom: Success Stories of European SMEs
- How to make investors fall in love with you
- Horizon Europe and Digital Europe: What strategies, tools and services do we need going forward?
- Final conclusions & remarks