ADMINISTRATIVE, PERSONNNEL, ORGANIZATION SERVICE
Ensuring the proper functioning conditions of INMA quality management system through:
- keeping INMA workspaces operational,
- ensuring buildings maintenance and cleaning,
- ensuring a healthy working environment for the personnel employed,
- ensuring the maintenance of green spaces,
- streamlining and coordinating the work of the entire administrative staff,
- permanent and accurate records regarding the administrative, personnel and organizational activity.
Human resources: Managing human resources regarding the processes of personnel recruitment, employment, development and termination of employment relationships.
Archive: documents/records from the INMA activity archived according to the regulations in force.
Documentation binding activity: organization and conduct of specific manual binding activities of the documentation (test reports, attendance registers, rail files, etc.)
Library activity: to facilitate access to information by providing all necessary materials to INMA employees for information, documentation and research purposes.