LABORATORY OF MECHANIZING TECHNOLOGIES ASSESSMENT
Who we are:
LABORATORY OF MECHANIZING TECHNOLOGIES ASSESSMENT was developed within CAPACITIES Program, Module: I – development of public infrastructure RD, Contract no. 157CP I / 12.08.2008
The laboratory is part of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESERCH-DEVELOPMENT FOR MACHINES AND INSTALLATIONS DESIGNED TO AGRICULTURE AND FOOD INDUSTRY – INMA Bucharest.
The main goal of our laboratory is to assess the mechanization technologies.
The team involved in ST services supplied by the project comprises professors as full members and corresponding members of Agricultural and Forestry Academy „Gheorghe Ionescu Şişeşti”, Ist, IInd and IIIrd degree scientific researchers, Ph.D engineers and trainers for a doctor degree in the field of Agriculture and Mechanical Engineering, with expertise in the domain of processes, technologies and technical equipment of mechanizing and automating the works in agriculture and food industry.
ST services supplied by Laboratory for assessing the mechanizing technologies, allow to accurately evaluate the technologies in order to embrace agricultural field sustainable use systems which prevent or minimize soil damage, restore its productive capacity and vital processes and ensure agro-food output increasing:
- Evaluating the impact of agricultural works mechanizing technologies upon soil agro-physical state;
- Evaluating the potential risk of soil degradation;
- Analysis of soil agro-physical state dynamics
– General Manager Ph.D. Eng. Vlăduţ Nicolae Valentin, Phone: Tel. +40 212693457, Fax 0212693273, Email: email@example.com
– Laboratory Manager: Ph.D. Eng. Eugen MARIN, Phone: 0212693269, Fax 0212693273, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org