10 Nov Training within Danube S3 Cluster project
On 26.11.2020, the National Research-Development Institute for Machines and Installations for Agriculture and Food Industry – INMA together with Pannon Business Network Association – PBN will organize the online training “Business Models for self-sustainable Clusters training” (10:00-13:00 (EET).
This training is organized within “Danube S3 Cluster – Transnational Cluster Cooperation active on Agro–food, based on Smart Specialization Approach in the Danube region” project financed by Interreg Danube Programme.
The following topics will be presented during the training:
- Business Models for Self-sustainable Cluster training;
- Demonstration of product concept with AR technology;
- Drone – logistic solution;
- Business animation using Cinema 4D and Solid Works software;
- Communication of various robotics devices for automated tasks.
The training Agenda could be found here.
The training language is English.
The participation is free of charge.
For registration please send an e-mail to the following e-mail addresses:
Deadline for registration: 23rd of November 2020.
Please contact us if you have any questions!