The Litigation – Legislative Department of INMA offers legal assistance services in the following areas of practice:
– Legal services with respect to corporate governance matters, including legal assistance during the establishment process, drafting of corporate documents, such as articles of establishment, addenda thereto and resolutions of the relevant management bodies, assisting the INMA’s management during the relevant corporate meetings, drafting the company’s internal policies and implementing the corporate strategies;
– Labor law, assistance in negotiating /renegotiating and implementing the collective labour agreements;
– Legal assistance and representation in the public procurement procedures in relation to major projects, both in the public procurement agreement assignment stage and in the litigation stages;
– Advice and assistance on any tax-related matters;
– Legal assistance and representation in IP litigations and legal services in relation to the protection of IP rights (patents, trademarks, industrial designs and copyrights).